Monday, February 23, 2009

Chapter 13 - Nose and nose gear - Part 2

This post is mainly for eye candy. I recently recieved my new 4" nose wheel from the Cozy Girrrls. My past part orders from the Girrrls arrived so quickly they were akin to the Coyote reciving his Acme stuff seconds after posting his mail in order. However this time the USPS took a little extra time. That coupled with the disappearance of the check I mailed them led me to become a little concerned about mail delivery in my neiborhood. Of course the same day I file a complaint at the post office, the wheel arrived leaving me feeling somewhat embarrased... Enough with all that. The wheel is beutifull....



I Also I took the time to mount smaller shin tires on the main wheels. It turns out that the 5.00x5 tires I had were not the recomended tires and would have required extra large draggy wheel pants.
















No comments: