Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shop work.


My brother headed down from Seattle this weekend and helped me build a work table. The table is 12'x4'.

It took a while to get used to the things size in my small garage, but after using it to build a fiberglass cabinet from some scrap material, I think I will work out great.

Also pictured are the fiberglass cabinet, my old workbench and two other projects: a bathroom vanity, I still need to make a counter top for and a cedar strip kayak I built a few years ago (my first work with fiberglass and epoxy).

Be assured that I am not responsible for the stylish floor and paint in the garage. Those features were added before I bought my house.

I have a lot of organizing and clean up left, but I can start to picture how this will all work out.



No comments: